- Consultation – We’ll schedule a free solar consultation to calculate your energy needs and show you how much you can save by going solar. We’ll answer all your questions, so you can decide if solar is right for you.
- Design – You care about how your home looks and we do too. That’s why all our designs start with a solar site assessment to determine the best layout for your system. We create custom designs that incorporate the highest level of sustainability and energy efficiency while complementing the existing aesthetic of your home.
- Permitting – Your project success manager will gather all the necessary permits and approvals required by your HOA and utility company.
- Solar Installations – On installation day our team will arrive early and have your system installed in a matter of hours. By the end of the day, you’ll be one step away from saving with solar.
- Commissioning – We’ll turn on your panels when we receive permission from your city and utility to connect your system to the electric grid. You can now see your savings in action.
- Monitoring – You will have access to monitoring that allows you to track your system’s daily performance in real time.
- Service – At Speir Solar, we’re here to deliver the greatest service in the solar industry. We are able to troubleshoot and service your system if needed, all backed by a 30 year warranty.
Speir Makes it Simple to Go Solar
From the initial consultation to system activation and beyond, our team works with you every step of the way.